July 28, 2010

GONE FISHING...

Summer 2010. Unequivically, a torpid, suffocating cauldron of misery. It seems to have melted the part of my brain that usually responds to self-directives such as: “Get up early!” “Get to work!” “Produce!” I find myself in a state of unrimmiting sloth. My coiled blob of grey matter could benefit from a visit to cool and pristine Montana. Perhaps trek up Big Timber Canyon to go casting for Rainbow Trout and when it’s caught its fill, it will return home, back to me, here in Manhattan, replenished and renewed, ready to get back in the saddle again. Therefore, I wanted to alert my faithful readers that until this transpires, you probably won’t see any new posts from me, but I have every faith that as soon as the nights become cool and one is able to benefit from the relief that autumn brings, new posts will  appear again. Until then, I send my very best and, if I may I suggest – why not go fishing, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment